More and more companies are experiencing increasing cost pressure in today's manufacturing business in China. How to make manufacturing operations lean and mean, and how to enhance production controlling through lean projects are hot topics for both business executives and controllers.
This event with two highly experienced experts in relevant fields at Kern-Liebers China aims to provide a platform for information, communication and experience sharing among all participants. It tries to discuss about the following questions of common interest:
此次活动邀请克恩-里伯斯中国集团相关领域的两位经验丰富的专家，旨在为所有参与者提供一个互通信息、加强沟通和分享经验的平台， 并试图讨论以下共同感兴趣的问题 |
• Meaning of lean manufacturing projects for today's manufacturing business
• How to plan and implement a lean manufacturing project more effectively
• How to mobilize all involved parties in the company for successful lean projects
• How to measure and control financial and non-financial performance of a lean manufacturing project
• Roles, tasks and necessary skills of controller in lean manufacturing projects
• How to build up controlling / "self-controlling" capability of non-controllers for sustainable success of lean projects
活动语言 | Language
*During the factory tour, there will be Chinese guide 参观车间时将有中文解说
报名费用 (含增值税) | Registration Fee (Incl. VAT.)
* Please notice that registration fee is to be paid on site. Invoice can be provided after the event.
* In case that the event is overbooked, the presentations and discussion session will be held in a hotel near-by. Point-to-point bus transfer will be organized for all participants.
取消政策 | Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your registration in less than 3 working days before the event day (than means later than March 14, 2019), you will be charged with 100% of registration fee as cancellation fee. Of course, you can find a colleague to attend instead of you, if you can't join the event on the day of the event.