Dear members and friend of DUSA,
The ongoing outbreak of pneumonia caused by the novel coronavirus is reported in China. You will have access to useful information via following links (some mainly in Chinese only).
• World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/en/
• National Heath Commission of PRC: http://www.nhc.gov.cn/
• Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention: http://www.chinacdc.cn/
• Suzhou Municipal People's Government Health Commission: http://wsjkw.suzhou.gov.cn/
To contain coronavirus outbreak,on Sunday, 26 Jan, the State Council announced that the Spring Festival holiday, which originally was scheduled from Jan 24 to 30, will be extended to Feb.2. (EN: http://english.www.gov.cn/policies/latestreleases/202001/27/content_WS5e2e34e4c6d019625c603f9b.html)
While on January 26th, Suzhou Municipal People's Government announced No. 3 Notice on Enhancing Prevention and Control of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Outbreak (EN: https://news.isuzhou.me/article/graphtext/31450.html?from=timeline)
All enterprises in Suzhou's jurisdiction shall suspend production and operation till 24:00 Feb. 8, 2020. All schools shall suspend classroom sessions till 24:00 Feb. 17, 2020. Further details please refer to the bilingual links.
To respond to the above-mentioned Announcement and Notice, DUSA will
1. Postpone all events originally planned until further notice.
2. Set up a WeChat Group "DUSA nCoV Crisis Information Group" to share official announcement and try to keep a communication channel with authorities for any common questions and to provide a platform for all companies to share crisis management practices or to ask for help. Please contact
Sarah Tian: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mobile: +86 185 5128 3058)
Maggie Chen: email@example.com (Mobile: +86 180 5104 2137)
We hope you find the information helpful. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and stay healthy!
The DUSA Team